Ringwood Hawks – Junior Representative Program
Application to Coach 2018/19 Victorian Junior Basketball League
The Ringwood Hawks are currently seeking expression of interests for Head and Assistant Coaches for girls and boys teams (U12, U14, U16, U18, and U21 for the 2018/19 season. Click here for the application form.
NE Bushrangers VJBL Groups
To benefit and enhance the NE Basketball athletes, expressions of interest have opened for prospective coaches.
Tryouts will be held for eligible North East athletes. For information please email email@example.com.
Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Development Coaches for the Collingwood All Stars
Junior Representative Program 2018/19
The Collingwood All Stars Junior Representative Program continues to grow and achieve. People who have a love of basketball and who support our club values are encouraged
to apply for Coach, Assistant Coach or Development Coach positions in our Girls and Boys teams across all VJBL age groups (U12 – U21) for the 2018/2019 Grading / Championship season.
All current and new coaches who apply will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a minimum Level One / Club Accredited Basketball Coach (or be willing to attain thisqualification)
- Participate in Representative try-out and practice game sessions in October 2018
- Have (or will apply for) a Working with Children Check, and complete Basketball Victoriascreening requirements
- Adhere to the Basketball Victoria Coaches Code of Conduct
- Be available for Friday night games and weekly training sessions (training days and timesare open to negotiation depending on venue and coach availability)
- Be willing to participate in two club sanctioned tournaments during the year
- Attend a VJBL ‘No Zone’ clinic (compulsory if coaching U12 or U14 teams)If you would like to find out more or discuss further please contact the Collingwood All Stars Head of Coaching – Gani Sakiri 0417 365 574.Please complete an Expression of Interest form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 17 August, 2018.For more information about the Collingwood Basketball Association, please go to www.collingwood.basketball.net.au.
Werribee Basketball – Boys and Girls Coaching Lead roles
Are you an experienced coach wanting to help the next generation of MUVJBL players and coaches fulfil their potential? Werribee Basketball is seeking motivated and enthusiastic applicants for our Boys and Girls Coaching Lead roles.
The right candidate has an opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest growing basketball associations and the leading association in Melbourne’s West.
The Coaching Leads are responsible for assisting the on-court development of players and coaches, mentoring, education and the performance of our MUVJBL coaches and players. The coaching leads will be required to maintain regular communication with WBA’s Player and Coach Development Manager, Business Manager, Basketball Development Officer and other key stakeholders.
Being a Coaching Lead provides a terrific opportunity for an experienced coach to further develop their coaching and management skills.
This is a casual position that requires Friday night and Sunday work.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 19th August 2018.
Camberwell Dragons 2018/2019 VJBL coaching expressions of interest are now being taken. Coach and Assistant Coach positions are available in all age groups. Further information and a copy of the EOI form can be found HERE. EOI forms must be received by Friday August 24th.
Hawthorn Junior Magic is seeking expressions of interest from enthusiastic outgoing and reliable coaches who would like to be involved in the program for the 2018/2019 MUVJBL season. Coaching positions are available for all age groups from under-12 to under-20.
If you believe you have the experience to join the club in this capacity, Hawthorn Junior Magic encourages you to complete the online application form. Click here to apply.
Westgate Imperials are now taking EOI from coaches wanting to form part of our current and future MU VJBL programs.
We are looking for coaches/assistant coaches who are keen to assist in a programme that applies a best practice approach to basketball coaching, and to develop our players to achieve their potential within the MU VJBL competition
If you’d like to know more information, please contact the association here.
The Blackburn Vikings Basketball Association are seeking Expressions of Interest for Coaches and Assistant Coaches for both boys and girls teams in Under 12 – 21 for the 2018-19 Melb. Utd Victorian Junior Basketball League (MUVJBL) Season.
Interested coaches need to meet the following criteria:
▪ Attendance at selection try outs in October 2018
▪ Weekly attendance at training sessions and games
▪ Regular attendance at Coach’s meetings
▪ Attendance at club sanctioned tournaments
▪ NCAS Level 1 or Club Coach Accreditation or intention to complete the course
▪ Working with Children Check and VJBL Statutory Declaration
▪ Adherence to the Basketball Victoria Coaches Code of Conduct
▪ Support of club philosophies and values
The club is also seeking to appoint assistant coaches for those that aspire to coach in the future.
If you are looking to be part of a progressive, growing club, please click here to complete the Expression of Interest application and we will be in touch in due course. Please Note: Applications close Monday 13th August, 2018.
For more information please contact:
Director of Coaching
P: 0466 261 068
Sabres Junior Representative Teams
Expression of Interest for 2018/2019 Coaching Positions
Click here for the application form.
Werribee Basketball Association – Coaching Applications
Apply at www.werribeebasketball.com
Werribee Basketball is calling for applications to coach Junior Representative Werribee Devils Teams during the 2018/19 VJBL season.
Werribee’s VJBL coaches receive ongoing professional coaching support and access to our curriculum The Werribee Way.
Our VJBL coaches are:
• Leaders • Motivators
• Teachers • Role Models • Strategists • Learners
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9742 5440
Junior Championship Program
2018/9 Coaching Expression of Interest
The Bulleen Boomers have a proud history in Victorian Junior Basketball and are looking for coaches for the upcoming VJBL 2018/19 season. We have vacancies in all age groups from U12 through U21. We are seeking expressions of interest from individuals who would like to come and coach at Bulleen.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 5th August 2018
Further enquiries can be made to the following
Raquel Connell – Director of Coaching 0477 679 066
Sally Steel – Convenor 0428 850 477
Casey Basketball – EOI for Coaches
For more information or to register, click here.